A blog by scott marshall hahahahahahahahahahahahah! various

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Fen Garden Fireman

Treat me with your eyes
that I might tumble out
with your sword you cut cut cut cut cut
yourself- the tide

Rolling in I bocme aware that I am spotted
Called out I am and I show you my weakness
When I willingly reveal it, does it objectify me?
Or am I a fool to think otherwise?

A chiming of a bell is rung my insides quiver
with what I have indeed saidly said
charming shaded by inadvertant eyes
closing in upon the end of our meeting

am i weakend by your touching of my faults?
Or do you just lubricate my creators designs?
If you could reset your telephone you
would be able to adjust your thinking

you talk about me you know me
do you know yourself?
do you blame me, the light messenger?
forgive me and remember where I have been

My love eliminates the need for my to prove
my artistic merits, my citizenship

No comments: